NEW RELEASE: Cuckolded, Caged, and Collared: A Blacked Bundle

The true story of a white man's journey from the erotic fantasy of cuckolding to the intimate realities of submission.

My journey started with a woman who shared my fetish for cuckolding and gloryholes. Fantasies for me, but a well-established lifestyle for her. I soon found myself the contented cuckold of a would-be hotwife, eagerly on-call for creampie cleanup duties, and always up for some shared gloryhole action. I had no idea how far (or how fast) she would take things, but she lived up to every one of her fantasies . . . even as she betrayed me and forced me beyond the comfortable boundaries of mine.

Just when things seemed darkest, I was invited to step outside the dungeon and into the home of an ebony-skinned transsexual dominatrix I had been seeing professionally for years. Mistress had seen something in me, a natural tendency toward submission, and my betrayal left her free to collar, cage, and cuckold with her clients. What she offered me was the life of which I had always dreamed, that of a beloved bottom, if I would only choose to make the commitment.

With life having already taken a pair of unexpected turns, I should have known there’d another waiting, but what that was and how it’s completely redefined who and what I am is something you’ll have to read for yourself.

Cuckolded, Caged, and Collared collects the full text of Cuckold's Glory & From Cuckold to Collar, both of which have been revised and expanded with over 10k words of new and expanded content, and includes an all-new final chapter, exclusive to this bundle.

This story contains adult themes and graphic depictions of interracial sex, cuckolding, BDSM, chastity, and bisexuality.

Buy it on Amazon

Buy it on Smashwords

Add it on Goodreads

Comments