Sharing Experiences vs Writing Fantasies

When I got into writing/publishing, all I wanted to do was share some of my own experiences and transform them into stories that would excite readers and help them realize that even our deepest, wildest, guiltiest fantasies are attainable.

It all began with Cuckold Chooses Cleanup, which was based on role-playing scenes with my girlfriend (at the time) after she discovered my browsing history. She was turned on by the idea of cuckolding, but also felt a need to punish me for hiding my fantasy, so we came up with this elaborate sort of therapeutic fantasy.

Cuckold's Glory: The Hole Story was my first 'true' story, the first to be based on my real-life experiences with another girlfriend. There's some narrative license, of course, but I'd still say 90% of the story is what actually happened.

The direct, real-life follow-up to that, of course, was From Cuckold to Collar: A Slave’s Journey. As tempted as I was to soften part of that, to gloss over that cuckolding betrayal, I promised myself I'd be honest with those experiences. Again, there was a bit of creative license with the story, merging some real-life scenes and adjusting some timelines, but that one was probably 95% what actually happened.

Losing my Shemale Goddess was a massive emotional and psychological blow, and left me floundering creatively. There were so many more experiences we had together that I'd intended to write about, but I found I couldn't revisit those experiences without revisiting that pain. I have several uncompleted drafts that, to be honest, I doubt I will ever finish.

I'd gotten the writing bug, though, so I found I had to keep telling stories, which led to Sold! to the Shemales: Backdoor Bids for the Virgin Whiteboi. The overall scenario of the virgin auction was total fantasy, but the sexual encounter very much based in my experiences, mixing up and merging a few real-life encounters into that scene, creating a story that's probably 40% what actually happened.

What led to that story, however, was a chance meeting in a Montreal gay bathhouse with an aspiring author and novice cock-worshiper. Their enthusiasm for cock was infectious, their slutty innocence was something I desperately wanted to capture. We discussed all sorts of scenarios between men and came up with the basic story there, naked, sweaty, and smelling of cum, Writing pure fantasy/fiction is a challenge for me, and I was uncomfortable with the idea of collaboration, but once I saw the way Bobbi was able to layer in that emotion and innocence, I felt like we might really have something.

The next story we co-wrote was The Tool, and we had a real struggle with how far to go in transforming the main character. The writing was roughly split 50/50 between the two of us, and the original plan was to publish under both our names, but they Bobbi still wasn't ready to put themselves out there. That created a challenge for me - I was fine with publishing sissy/feminization fantasies as a writing team, but I wasn't comfortable publishing such content solely under my name. So, with apologies to my writing partner, I stripped the story back to what I was comfortable with . . . and, in hindsight, drained much of the emotion from the story. Fortunately, Bobbi has since come out and we've republished a restored & expanded version as Sissy Vacation Exposure.

Despite that experience, we tried it again, collaborating on what would become Beta Boy Cuckold Cleanup. The scenario was one we developed together, imagining all the possibilities of a black-owned future, but we had some challenges from the beginning. Part of that was the sissy/feminization element, but a bigger part was the parental aspect and the psudeo-incest element, where Bobbi wanted to push more boundaries than I was comfortable with. The writing on that one was probably more of a 30/70 split in Bobbi's favor . . . until they shied away from publishing again and I edited it back to something that was probably more 40/70. With Bobbi having since come, we've republished a restored version as Sissy for the Black World Order.

When fate and fortune smiled upon me, taking me to my new life as a chaste household slave to Master and family, I felt like I needed to pass the torch. So, before I made the final move and closed out that chapter of my life, I reached out to my writing partner, apologized for the tension that developed between us over my edits, and implored them to share their voice with the world. 

Since those latter two stories were always more Bobbi's than mine, and since I have no interest in writing pure fiction/fantasy on my own, I have unpublished my versions so that Bobbi's stand as the authoritative/definitive versions. Please, give them a read, leave a review, and follow Bobbi because I know they're going to do some amazing things.

Oh, and if you're a fan of Sold! to the Shemales, just wait and see the edition we'll be publishing together next month, complete with new scenes and an expanded ending!

Comments