Review Round-Up - Sold! to the Shemales: Backdoor Bids for the Virgin Whiteboi

I appreciate every single reader who chooses to give my books a read, whether they choose to leave a review or not. If you are so inclined, however, a review would be fantastic - even a single line can be enough to help tempt that next reader.

The following is a recent run-down of Amazon reviews for Sold! to the Shemales: Backdoor Bids for the Virgin Whiteboi


An insanely hot fantasy!
May 14, 2019

An unlucky man named Bradley sells his virginity to the highest bidder...who happens to be a pair of extremely well-endowed black transwomen! The scenario is hot, the writing hotter, and when it gets down to the fun parts, you'd better watch out! Sizzling!


I wanted more 3-stars
April 23, 2019

This was a short quick read that I wished was longer. Bradley Chalmers is a nineteen-year-old university student. He’s adorably shy, a little self-conscious, and a total virgin. He's also broke and alone, in danger of not being able to finish his final year of schooling, so he decides to auction his virginity to the highest bidder. I found it funny he was upset because they asked people he went to school with him as it is hard to tell if a male is a virgin. When he gets there he is surprised and thinks that he hit the lottery and when the secret comes out he is not shocked. I liked this book and wanted more it moved too fast for me. This book was well written with no errors in grammar or spelling. I don't read a lot of shemales but I am interested in more of this authors work as this was my first time reading him.

Comments