Review Round-Up - From Cuckold to Collar: A Slave’s Journey

I appreciate every single reader who chooses to give my books a read, whether they choose to leave a review or not. If you are so inclined, however, a review would be fantastic - even a single line can be enough to help tempt that next reader.

The following is a recent run-down of Amazon reviews for From Cuckold to Collar: A Slave’s Journey


A Good Sub 4-stars
April 27, 2019

I don't read a lot of cuckold stories, I liked this one and I also like this author. Tom is a cuckold submissive whose trust was abused by his ex Tricia due to his fetish. When his Mistress decided to take a full time sub she picks him. I wanted more of this story and all the dirty feeds that Tom and his Mistress did. This book was well written with no errors in grammar or spelling. I am looking forward to reading more from this Author.


A closed door sometimes opens an exciting new world. 4-stars
February 22, 2019

I would say there is two parts in the book; the first one is short and did nothing to me except showing how it was needed for the male submissive to leave a toxic relationship. Then he will have a chance to be collared by his professional Dominatrix. What I liked was the way his Mistress will test his mindset and desire to make sure they both are a good fit. Also, it demonstrates that real life is not only living an endless fantasy. She declares that both their needs will have to be addressed even if her three un-negotiable rules will require a strong commitment from her male sub. But she will show him that a closed door sometimes opens an exciting new world.

Comments