Reflecting on Chastity at 150 Days

Wow. Today is something of a milestone for me - 150 days since I entered into full-time, permanent chastity! Yes, it occasionally comes off for cleaning and grooming (15 minutes max), but never for self-pleasure. In fact, if I had to guess, it's probably been closer to 200 days since I last masturbated that way. I'll be totally honest - I don't miss it. Not at all.

Permanent chastity is an experience unlike any other. You really cannot begin to imagine what it does to you (and for you) until you've lived it. You feel different, you think different, you act different. It rewires your entire pleasure center. Let me give you a few examples.

Kissing was once a mildly pleasurable bit of foreplay, but now the presence of a tongue in my mouth or the pressure of somebody else's teeth on my lip is incredibly erotic. Nipple play was something I never got much out of, aside from a weird ticklish feeling, but now it makes me squirm and moan like nobody's business. Even little things, like having somebody lick my belly button, can make me feel flushed and hot. Intimate acts, like being spooned or cuddled? They fill me with such joy.

All those emotions we're taught as men to deny, to ignore, to keep bottled up inside? Chastity not only lets them out, but it validates them. It's not only okay to feel, it's fantastic.

Oral sex - cock worship especially - has become an entirely new world of pleasure. I have always loved cock, but having my own locked in chastity has helped me to appreciate that magnificent organ in a whole new way. I find that I am more aware of texture and taste. I can feel the little bumps on the shaft and the veins that travel along it. I find myself studying the curve of it and the way its girth changes along the shaft. The head has become a thing of total fascination! It's not just foreplay, either. Even when I'm being gagged as a wet hole, I'm focused on enhancing the experience. Sometimes all you can do is breathe, but between breaths I'm exploring with my lips and tongue, dedicated to delivering the maximum pleasure from each stroke.

As for the main event, anal penetration was always enjoyable as an act of submission. I loved being filled and dominated. I craved the pressure of a pelvis against my ass cheeks or the slap of a heavy, cum-filled sac against my crack. The friction of penetration always gave me a tingle, but I struggled to achieve the elusive prostate orgasm. I'd had a few over the years, but they required a lot of time, patience, and experimentation. Most of them came from pegging, where she didn't have to worry about going soft. Well, no more! Now, my cage starts to leak from the moment of entry, and a prostate orgasm is pretty much a guarantee, even if he has a quick trigger. It's not often, but I have even been known to shudder through multiple orgasms before a lover is finished.

That is something I never knew without a cage. Chastity didn't take away my orgasms, it gave me better orgasms.

I was submissive to begin with, so you might not think chastity would change much, but it's made a HUGE difference in my relationships. I find myself picking up on little verbal or physical cues I would have once missed, and that's made me more responsive to my lovers' needs. More than that, I can now look back and recognize that I once saw submission as a means to an end. There was a selfishness to it. Since chastity, that act of submission has become a source of pleasure itself. It seems as if, disconnected from the expectation of a traditional orgasm, my mind and body have opened a sort of feedback loop with my lovers, allowing me to recognize, savor, and share in their pleasure.

Next month will bring with it my 6-month milestone, which is where I feel permanent chastity becomes a lifestyle. An arbitrary measure, perhaps, but one that feels significant to me. Beyond that, I expect that a full year is probably the last milestone I'll really celebrate. After that, I suspect the idea of chastity as an achievement will fade and will instead become the realization of a new reality.

I was hoping this would be my new permanent cage to celebrate the day, but it seems I'll be waiting a bit longer. I love the restriction, and the steel weighs as heavy on my mind as my penis, but the ring is dangerously tight. The (hopefully) correct size is on order. Until then, it's back to the well-worn, well-scuffed plastic cage.

Comments