New Release - From Cuckold to Collar: A Slave’s Journey by Bob Neils

A true erotic story of one man's journey from cuckoldry, through betrayal, to ultimate submission.

Life took something of an unexpected turn last year, with a pair of huge relationship changes leading me from a place of painful betrayal to one of glorious submission. I was content as the cuckold of a would-be hotwife, eagerly on-call for creampie cleanup duties, and always up for a little shared gloryhole action. I thought she understood my limits . . . until she betrayed them one afternoon, inviting her latest bull to drag me from the closet, throw me down on the bed, and force himself upon me.

Just when things seemed darkest, I was invited to step outside the dungeon and into the home of a transsexual dominatrix I had been seeing for over a year. Mistress had seen something in me, a natural tendency toward submission that my recent betrayal left her free to collar, cage, and cuckold with her clients. What she offered me was the life of which I had always dreamed, that of a beloved bottom, if I would only choose to make the commitment.

I didn’t choose. I accepted. I submitted. It was what I did best. She approved.

From Cuckold to Collar: A Slave’s Journey is an 18,700-word story of cuckolding, transsexual domination, chastity, and submission

Comments