New Release - Cuckold's Glory: The Hole Story by Bob Neils

What you are about to read is the true story of how I met my girlfriend, and how we began our unusual relationship.

We met on one of those fetish websites, and started chatting over a shared love for cuckolding and gloryholes. Fantasies for me, but – as I later discovered – a well established lifestyle for her. She had made the first move, inviting me out on an all-or-nothing date, and I had quickly accepted.

This date was my trial-by-fire, my one chance to prove that I had what it took to be her full-time, committed, loving cuckold. I had no idea how far she would take things, or how fast, but she lived up to every one of her fantasies . . . and mine.

Cuckold's Glory: The Hole Story is an 11,000-word story of first date cuckolding, CFNM, gloryhole sharing, and forced bisexuality.

Comments

  1. If you want to know more about cuckold dating or want to get a perfect cuckold partner to cherish the coming days then must visit cuckold finder. Hope you will be satisfied.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment